Monday 14 December 2015

Bosch Original Pod Style Battery, I am so glad to have found a battery to replace the original

Wonderful service, arrived inside forty eight several hours. I'm so pleased with its capability it appears to be to last significantly lengthier and much more powerful than i anticipated.

 Bosch Original Pod Style Battery-1

Good get, did the trick for me, new power pack for strimmer saved me charge of replacing it, shipped on time to my door.

The is precisely what i necessary to get my garden back again on observe, tiny but strong. It won't have the identical figures as an original battery so i advise maintaining a notice of the 1. 5ah which may well or could not be important, all i know this battery advertised as 18v.Key specs for the Bosch Original Pod Style Battery:

  • Bosch Genuine Battery (18v, 1.5Ah, NiCd, Pod Style) c/w STANLEY KeyTape + Cadbury Chocolate Bar
  • To Fit: Bosch 18V Power Tols & Garden Tools - View the BOSCH Schematic Image
  • This is Bosch Pt No: 2607335536 & 2607335535 - This Data is provided by BOSCH Tools UK
  • This Bosch Battery shall come to you fully charged & ready to use
  • For safety purposes, only use this Bosch Genuine Battery on your Bosch Tools at all times

 Bosch Original Pod Style Battery-2

I use my bosch hammer drill to increase and decreased the steadies on my caravanas perfectly as usual useage and the get the job done extremely perfectly. I also use the drill to interact the mover all in all i am extremely delighted.

Wonderful that we can get this type of point so rapidly, despatch great, great news.

Reviews from purchasers :

  • Small But Powerful
  • a Tool that works well
  • I am so glad to have found a battery to replace the original
  • Bosch Battery at its Best

Does the task just as great as the original. Terrific benefit and service and item. Best Bosch Original Pod Style Battery (18v, 1.5Ah, NiCd) (Bosch Pt No 2607335536 & 2607335535) (To Fit: Bosch 18V Power & Garden Tools) c/w FREE Cadbury Chocolate Bar Buying Guide

 Bosch Original Pod Style Battery-3

 Bosch Original Pod Style Battery-4

No comments:

Post a Comment