Monday 18 January 2016

Ryobi BPL18152 2x18V 1, reliable batteries

I have used a 'set' of ryobi 18v cordless tools for several years now; they are what is called their 'one +' system, using batteries that are interchangeable between tools offering different functions. The tools have stood the test of time, but the originally supplied nicad batteries are approaching the end of their lives - don't last as long, don't hold their charge etc. I decided to give the tools a new lease of life by purchasing these batteries, which use li-ion battery technology. I have not been dissappointedthey are considerably lighter than the original batteries, charge in far less time (typically in under an hour) and seem to last far longer in use, giving full power output until the end, when they just stop giving any output under loadall in all, worth the money and a good product.

 Ryobi BPL18152 2x18V 1-1

I have the one + system with the bigger batteries, these are to supplement them but are cheaper and ok for my diy use. I have several other tools to fit this system and all work well.

The purchase off the two batteries keep my ryobi tools working and can use one whilst the other is charging where as my original battery was a single 2. 8ah battery that came with my original drill. My li-ion charger handles the small batteries.

Bought these batteries as it was the cheapst way of buying them and also needed some for the ryobi items i have just bought and also required a spare, they are also easy to install and take out.

Reviews from purchasers :

  • A New lease of life!
  • Keeps my tools working
  • reliable batteries
  • Ryobi Li- Ion batteries

Best Ryobi BPL18152 2x18V 1.4Ah Li-Ion Batteries Buying Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment