Saturday 9 January 2016

WORX WG549E 20V Cordless Lithium-Ion Blower, Very powerful and lightweight. Ideal for keeping my garden

So handy saves all the sweeping.

 WORX WG549E 20V Cordless Lithium-Ion Blower-1

Very powerful and lightweight. Ideal for keeping my garden. Very powerful and lightweight. Ideal for keeping my garden clean, no problem with battery duration either. Works straight out of the box.

I had to buy an adapter plug for it. Charge me for the first onei will keep both. Here are the specifications for the WORX WG549E 20V Cordless Lithium-Ion Blower:

  • 120 mph of air speed to clean up large areas
  • 20V MaxLithium battery provides cordless convenience
  • Lightweight, compact design reduces fatigue
  • Powershare battery is interchangeable with other Worx 20V tools

 WORX WG549E 20V Cordless Lithium-Ion Blower-2

Reviews from purchasers :

  • Very powerful and lightweight. Ideal for keeping my garden
  • Great little gadget

Best WORX WG549E 20V Cordless Lithium-Ion Blower with Powershare Battery platform Review

 WORX WG549E 20V Cordless Lithium-Ion Blower-3

 WORX WG549E 20V Cordless Lithium-Ion Blower-4

No comments:

Post a Comment